CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7/15/08

Myself



This is what i like most

I am an out going person who love to tour around the world to experience the cultures of other nationals. Football seems to be my dream but i don't take it much serious in practice, mostly i love to watch it and my favorites team is Barcelona because Ronaldinho plays like me when i was fully fit to play.

I also love other great prayers like C Ronaldo, Messi, T henry , JJ Okocha, Kanu, and many other professional players.
I also love the word of GOD that is the most precious thing in my life that make me feel happiness.....
I so much love GOD ....for he has been so good to me , he has been there for me.... he always make a way for me .....

And my favorite chapters in the Bible is Psalm 23 and 1st Corinthians 13.
Those are the advises i love most, because love is kind he does not envy , he dose not boast, he does not proud, he does not delight in evil but love rejoices with the trusts always, protects always and perseveres.

Love dose not fails ...... i love here so much because it is that love that make , GOD send his only son JESUS CHRIST to die for me and you . .........thank you JESUS. AMEN.




0 say(s):